Chocolate is a delightful treat any time of year, but it is especially sweet during the holidays. With dinner parties and food galore, we may want to decrease our intake of this deliciousness, but why deprive when you can bask in smooth flavor?
This guilt-free dessert made with avocados is not only delicious, but good for you too!
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder (preferably dark)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon, plus extra for garnish
- Fresh raspberries & chocolate shavings to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and silky.
- Check sweetness – adjust by adding more maple syrup if necessary.
- Portion into glass serving dishes or bowls and top with chocolate shavings, raspberries, and a sprinkling of cinnamon.